Laptop Screen Replacement
Contact us for Laptop Screen replacement and repair services in Nairobi, Mombasa, Machakos, Thika, Kiambu, Limuru, Athi River, Limuru, Lavington, Karen, Runda, Ngong, Langata and the rest of Kenya
If your Laptop LCD /LED screen is broken or if your laptop monitor gets dim automatically or develops lines on the screen our expert technicians at WefixTech have experience in repairing all kinds of laptop and Mac Book screen issues for all brands.
We will replace your damaged or broken laptop screen display with original spare parts. Get your laptop repaired at our workshop in Nairobi Kenya. you can get original laptop parts at our workshops and we guarantee their quality and durability. Our services are available at all locations where REPAIR© serves
Laptop Screen and Parts Replacement and upgrades in Nairobi Kenya
How to protect your laptop screen and make it last longer :
Our laptop screen replacement services are a testament to the fact that laptop screens are delicate and should be handled with care if the intention that they last long is a thing. Here are some tips on how to ensure that your laptop screen and other parts last long
1. Protect laptop from direct sunlight and heat
2. Dont place heavy items on top of the laptop
3. Get a Laptop screen Protector.
Protect your laptop screen with a screen guard or thin protector to avoid scratches, water, and any other physical damage. You can also put on an Anti-glare sheet which will help to protect your screen even in sun exposure.
4. Do not hold or lift the laptop by the screen
Do not hold your laptop by its LCD display (the screen). If you lift it by the screen alone, you could damage the display or the hinges attaching the display to the base. The display is also easily scratched or damaged by direct pressure – avoid placing pressure on it.
5. Periodic cleaning and dusting of the laptop
Clean your laptop periodically and clear it of dust and dirt.
- Whether you use a cleaning solution or water, never spray directly onto the screen, but onto a clean, soft, lint-free cloth, then gently wipe the screen
- Absolutely do not use a paper towel or tissue. They might seem soft when blowing your nose, but they are rough when it comes to scratch-prone displays.
- To properly clean your laptop screen Completely shut down your device and unplug the power cord along with any other connected devices
- location : Nairobi